Translate

Thursday 3 December 2015

BUHARI STOP TAKING TEA AND LET BIAFRA GO.

Good morning people. This is a sad morning for me. i can feel a fear, a bitter fear inside me. I can feel this premonition and i feel like i can see the future. i can see tears, I can see blood. Lots and lots of blood. I can see human limbs here, there, and everywhere. I can see burning buildings, i can see animals and plants watching and shaking their heads in pity for the people who call themselves Nigerians.

I have tried very much not to talk about the issue of the Biafran struggle. But i cannot hold back anymore. If Buhari wants to send his gunmen after me because of this, he is free. Nigeria is burning down from the roots and our popularly elected leader is travelling around and having tea.
When i casted my vote for change, i did so with an open heart. with no ethnic bias. I did so because i believed in him. Now i admit that I have made a mistake and this mistake has come to bite me in the ass. I admit that i might have misjudged you sir and with an open heart again i declare; Buhari is the biggest mistake Nigeria has made yet.
The death toll of the Biafran struggles has now reached 13. Nigeria, buckle up because this is just the beginning. It is obvious that Biafra is not going to back down even though Buhari's boys shot into the midst of unarmed protesters without a second thought. The commander in cheif of Nigerian Armed Forces is taking tea while the country is starting to burn.
Forget the fact that his promises about boko haram has not been kept. Forget the fact the the fuel scarcity and economic crisis is still ravaging our land. Forget the fact that the life of a human being in Nigeria now can be as cheap as seven thousand naira... BUHARI is taking tea.
NIGERIA has not existed as a country for a long time now. it is just too diverse to be one country. Too much suffering for the minority who just happen to be the ones with the oil. Biafra has existed for a while now and either we admit it or not, one way or another, its just a matter of time before it achieves what it wants. If buhari wants to have a single country, he should not have had his JTF fire into the crowd and treat those biafrans like meat.
YORUBA, if youre out there reading this, the i suppose you realise that there is nothing that makes you special or different from the group that were shot at. except of course for the fact that they are braver than you. how many of you dislike these stinking hausa people who come into your land and act like they own it? About five months ago, a hausa man raped and robbed a yoruba woman in Ado Ekiti, the woman's husband went to the hausa settlement with his friends, a fight ensued when it became obvious that the hausa men would protect the culprit. Do you know what then happened? Hausa man began to burn down yoruba market stalls.
YORUBA, if youre out there and reading this i want you all to know that you cannot be neutral in the Biafran war. You have to pick a side and ild be damned if ill side these filthy violent people against Igbos. there are ties and cords and relationships to be had with BIAFRA, but the only relationship i see us having with Hausa is violence and filth.
I know that i sound biased, i sound racist, but the thing is i cant help it. Boko haram made Nigeria almost ungovernable for JONATHAN and yet he offerred them amnesty never mind that they didnt accept it. How much havoc has biafra wrecked that warranted the death of seven pro BIAFRANS? I do not believe in NIGERIA. I do not think that we can co exist for much longer before this gunpowder finally explodes.
I call for YORUBA to rise up and also request for their own sovreignty. Let the north blast itself to hell and let BIAFRA get what it wants. Let YORUBA also leave NIGERIA and once and for all purge our land of the HAUSA madness. Please let a YORUBA LEADER take this initiative and lead YORUBA away from this forced marriage. The north is useless to us, they contribute very little to the economy. Why should we be on their side? I know some YORUBA "leaders" will try to convince us to follow the north but please, let us think with our heads and not the head of any ugly short man who only lines his own pocket.
Enough of this undue bloodshed. BUHARI please let BIAFRA go. I dont want another civil war. I dont want to lose a family member to your madeness and frivolity. I dont want to lose a limb or watch anyone I know lose a limb. I dont want to lose my house or lose my car. I am not contented with the life I have right now but please dont make it worse. You promised NIGERIA peace, BIAFRA is NIGERIA's baby so give her peace too.

NIGERIA IS CUTE LIKE THIS, DONT BURN IT DOWN.